A HAVEN OUTSIDE THE HAVEN
Community events and recreational therapy are invaluable to our program. They help solidify friendships and trust among group members, new and graduated.
Grassroots community leaders, advocates, and professionally trained individuals from a wide range of disciplines can practice community-based rehabilitation. Those include occupational therapists, physical therapists, rehabilitation counselors, developmental therapists, community psychologists, social workers, nurses, public health professionals, and physicians specializing in physical medicine and rehabilitation.
A heartfelt thanks to all of our supporters
Special funding is made possible by private foundations who generously give to those who need the help. These foundations include:
- George S. and Dolores Doré Eccles Foundation
- Kahlert Foundation
- R. Harold Burton Foundation
- Castle Foundation
- Katherine W. and Ezekiel R. Dumke, Jr. Foundation
- Henry W. and Leslie M. Eskuche Foundation
- McCarthey Foundation
- United Way
- Sorenson Legacy Foundation
- Kennecott Utah Copper Charitable Foundation
- Wheeler Foundation
- LDS Community Grant
- The Lawrence T. Dee – Janet T. Dee Foundation
- Marriner S. Eccles Foundation
- Mark and Kathy Miller Foundation
- The Haven Alumni Association
Our desire to give quality treatment to any person who suffers from addiction is paramount in our treatment philosophy. If you have further questions about funding, our treatment waiting list, or treatment in general, please contact The Haven Office at 801-533-0070, 8-5 pm Monday thru Friday.